Monday, September 14, 2009

It won't be long now....

Well, we're almost there. I went for a check up today and the Doctor is currently deciding whether or not to induce me. They ran some tests and will make the final determination by tomorrow afternoon. If they decide to induce, they're going to do so on Wednesday. So we're gearing up and hoping for a baby sooner rather than later.

It's so hard to believe that Jacob might actually be here on Wednesday!!

Right now our prayer is that we go in to labor naturally... I've heard it's a much easier process that way. But either way, we know that God is in control and He will carry us through. I'm not nervous yet, I just keep thinking about this precious little boy and I am SOOO excited to finally meet him.

I say that now of course, when there are no contractions and no pain. But I hope to remain calm through it all.

So pray for us please!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for Baby Jacob's soon arrival! We will be praying for you both and for a quick, safe delivery! Can't wait to meet him ourselves!