Sunday, December 16, 2007

WOW....I mean really, WOW!!

Ok, so many of you know that I had applied for a visa to move to England. Well, September 6th that visa was declined by the British Consul. They say, when God closes one door He opens another. I had joined E-Harmony a while back but had never really done anything with it. On September 25th, God brought Bill Campbell in to my life....using E-Harmony.

I have never been a firm believer in on-line dating, but I have to tell you, God was in this meeting. Bill is an amazing man, he's a Godly man and genuinely kind. I look back to my life 3 months ago and I cannot imagine not having him. We are taking each day as it comes and we continue to pray constantly about our relationship. But I have to tell you, I am happier than I have ever been.

I never thought that God was all that good at romance, but I've changed my mind since meeting Bill :) I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that God brought him in to my life. I'm amazed and giddily happy. So, if you know someone wonderful who is having a bit of trouble meeting the "right" person, please tell them about E-Harmony. Just tell them to sign up and pray...God will do the rest.

Thank you Father for blessing me with this wonderful man. And I just ask that You continue to be our center and keep us focused on You. Amen

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Regina - I'm so happy to see you met a man who has made you happy. And believe me, God rocks the house when it comes to romance - but He gives it to us when He feels we're ready!

So, I guess this means you're staying in Chicago?

Anonymous said...

Hi Regina! I found your blog through a friend! I would like to invite you to join a new forum for sisters in the Church of Christ: http://sistersinchrist.forumotion.com
It's small but growing. Let us support and encourage one another! Please join!!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Jeremy's sister and her husband met via E-Harmony!! We will be praying for the relationship you and Bill are embarking on together with God as #1!! Love you girl!