Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sweet tooth

My husband has a bit of a sweet tooth... I know this and I try to limit the amount of baking that I do. But, every now and then I indulge him a bit and make his FAVORITE thing... CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE Brownies. Now I don't mind making these because I don't eat them... I'm not a HUGE fan of overly chocolate things.

But Bill LOVES them and will eat the whole pan if I'm not careful. So I usually remind him that one brownie at a time is a normal serving.

Well the other afternoon as I was coming down the stairs this is what I saw.....


Here's my husband caught in the act indulging his "sweet" tooth:


He didn't finish the whole pan in one sitting, but he did finish the whole pan in two days... What can I say, he loves sweets!









This was his final indulgance of 2008... He's planning to run in the Chicago Marathon this October, so I figured one pan wouldn't hurt too much...






0 comments: