Friday, July 11, 2008

Ooops.....

Ah...well today, I scalped my husband. Back when we were dating, we bought a pair of nice hair clippers and I started cutting Bill's hair. It's not too terribly hard, and you would think it would be almost impossible to mess up.

Not so...It's actually quite easy. This evening as I was finishing up his hair and making the final trims around his ears, I tripped....and cut a nice round circle on the side of his head...all the way to the skin. "Oooops!!" There was no option other than to shave his head. ....otherwise he'd walk around looking like he had a terrible case of ring worm.

So now my poor sweet husband has no hair....and looks as if he recently enlisted in the military. But he took it all in stride.....in fact, he's quite fond of the look. I usually like to keep his hair a bit long....and he prefers to keep it short. So now he's gone and gotten his way...maybe a bit more than he bargained for. But oh well :-)

At least it will grow back....we hope :-)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

LOL!!! Good thing love covers haircuts!

I am so used to Jeremy's hair being almost nil that when it gets the slightest bit of long I am telling him he needs a haircut! He loves it short and I never have to worry about him not combing it!!!

Anonymous said...

This I gotta see!!!!:o)

Diana said...

hi gina :)

I did that to garrett once. he was not pleased with my hair cutting skills, and i have since stopped with the hair cutting duties. i hope things are fabulous :) Mary forwarded your wedding picture album on to me and pj, and we both thought they were lovely. we wish you all the best