Wednesday, March 21, 2007

God's Blueprint

Do you ever have those introspective days where you look back over the path your life has taken and you wonder.....What was God's plan, His blueprint if you will????

I look back at my path so far, and it fascinates me how God has worked in my life. He has used the chaos to shape and mold me. When in the midst of a trial, it's so easy to blame Him for your circumstance or to lose faith that He even cares or is aware of your situation. But I'm here to tell you, He DOES know, and He DOES care, and He will NEVER leave you alone to suffer. His plan is SOOO much bigger than our tiny minds can fathom.

Over the past five years, my path has taken me in directions I never would have imagined, most of them not to my particular fancy. But in spite of the difficulties, God was there all the time using each experience to make me a better child of His.

I had to die to myself......and I'll tell you, it's not a fun process. He literally had to bring me to my knees before I would obey Him and give myself fully to Him. But once I gave up the control that I had been fighting so hard for, I was filled with the most amazing peace. I had been fighting Him, afraid that He would make a mistake, while all the time I was the one making the mistakes.

He has promised to never forsake us. "6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6


That promise is all I need.......

0 comments: