Friday, October 12, 2007

Firsts and lasts.....

First memory: I think I was about 2 and I remember "helping" my daddy fix the car. I remember getting down and laying under the car. I just remember laying there beside him looking up at the underneath of our car. It's a good memory.

First Real Kiss: Anthony (I was 22)....apparently I was a late bloomer ;o)

First Concert: Anne Murray

First Love: Matt Ray

First Crush: Wayne Steagull

First thought in the morning: What am I going to wear???

First book you remember loving: Sense and Sensibility

First Pet: Otis....he was a beagle poodle mix that we had when I was born. He was my self professed protector.

First thing you think of when you hear vacation: No lap-top, no voicemail, no email....YEA!!!!!!

First Best Friend: Dana Johnson

Last time you dressed up: Last month....had a dinner event to go to. It was just cocktail attire, but it was fun all the same.

Last CD bought: Mercy Me "Almost There"

Last book you read: Jane Austen's "Persuasion"

Last time you cried: Yesterday....not sure why. Sometimes you just need to shed a few tears.

Last movie I saw: The Jane Austen Book Club....It was GREAT!!!

Last time told someone "I Love You": 2 hours ago....I'm a firm believer in not holding back...you never know if you'll get another chance to say it.

Last really funny thing you did: My heel caught in my trouser cuff this morning and I tripped...it was pretty funny ;o)

Last thing you watched on TV: Grey's Anatomy

Last Halloween Costume: Raggedy Anne

Last Concert: Indigo Girls

1 comments:

Miss G said...

Fun, Gina! I have at last happily succumbed to the world of blogging so check it out if you want. It's fun to see your countdown to Wiggan! Kelly