Monday, October 22, 2007

UGH!!!

Do you ever have those days where nothing seems to go right??? I'm having one of those days. I should have known this morning when I went to make the coffee and spilled coffee grounds all over my kitchen. Do you know how hard it is to clean up coffee grounds??? Let's put it this way...I think it would be easier to move.

I then got in the car and realized I had forgotten my lunch, so I had to go back in to grab it. Got all the way back out to the car and realized I'd forgotten my computer.... Had to go back to get that. Got ALL THE WAY back to the car and realized that I had then forgotten my purse. At this point, I had to sit quietly in the car for a minute to PRAY! You see, my attitude had deteriorated quite a bit after 3 forgetful trips so I had to take a moment....a LONG moment ;o)

I get in to work, bang my car door on a pole in the parking garage (of course!!), get in the elevator and proceed to drop my lunch and watch as my apple rolls across the floor (NICE!).

I finally make it to my desk and I just sit for a minute (or 10), and relish the fact that after all that, I'm ready to face the day. I have an 8:00 AM meeting so as I prepare to go to the meeting I take one final sip of my coffee.....YUP!! down the blouse!

As I look back at today, I have one thing to say, "thank goodness it's over!!!"

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a typical Monday! Ugh! I hope the week gets better!